Below is our story as it appeared on CNN

To all who share an interest in our story, a heart felt thank you. We have loved reading through your e-mails and posts. As you can imagine we have had a wonderful response from the above “Survival of the Fittest” segment which recently aired on CNN. Many of you wanted to place an order. We’ve created a Reservation Form that is easy and fast to complete.
We’re working on producing the Little Reps for you to give to someone special. Complete the reservation form and we will contact you when we are officially ready to process orders.

Until then, smiles and hugs!

~Denise & Grace Garlow

Big thanks to Amy and Mark, the CNN crew, for telling our story so lovingly.
CNN crew

CNN Crew, Grace & Denise

14 Responses to “Our story…”

• Dean Moore says:

Good Job!!! I remember the embryonic journey of these creatures from the drawing board to the product. I was there, a witness to history!!! Congratulations!

Peace & Love
    Dean

• Brandy says:

I just saw your story on cnn and think that what you’ve done is absolutely wonderful. But I was wondering is there anyway to get one of these as of now. Id love to have one to share your story with others.

• Julie Harmon says:

I love that these are coming to life! I can’t wait to read the book, see the movie and most importantly get a glimpse of the joy they will bring to so many people. It’s amazing what can be done when it comes from the heart. My girls LOVE them, and I do, too!!

• John Biondi says:

Denise,

I just watched the CNN clip. Great Job. I hope that the Representives come to life and flourish for years to come. Very impresive how you have followed your dream and have set an excellent example for your children.

Take care,

John Biondi

• Patti Conte says:

Hi Denise, I saw you on CNN and wanted to congratulate you on your vision and courage. Best of luck with your creation.

• Ben Marlow says:

I just saw your story on CNN. I salute your commitment to doing what you enjoy. I hope this continues as a fruitful journey for you. I wish you the best of luck.

• Jeff Ragazzini says:

Wonderful job Denise! You are an inspiration because YOU made it happen. Warmest Regards,
    Jeff

• Alicia Kohn says:

I found your story very inspiring. I would love to buy two of your creature to give to my nephews. let me know when they are ready for sale.

Congratulations,
    Alicia Kohn
    New York

• admin says:

Hi Alicia,

Thanks for your enthusiasm and support. I am working really hard on getting more creatures sewn. I will send you a message when they are ready. (I’m also trying to put together an order form for the blog site.)

• Tricia says:

Wow, you are an inspiration. What a terrific role model you are for your daughter and everyone who has a dream. Good luck and I can’t wait to see these everywhere! (just please…I don’t want to see a “made in China” tag on them when I do!)

• Lynne Borsuk says:

These creatures are representative of so many important emotions. I hope that kids and adults all over will use them and share them to help express their feelings.

Well done!

• Alison says:

These little guys are so cute – and you are very talented. Your daughter Im sure will grow into quite the artist too. I cant wait to get two for my kids! Do you know how much approxiametely you will be selling them for? Thanks!

• Jacqueline says:

Wonderful story! I am truly hoping to see your product on toy shelves everywhere. I think they are an important creation that will help, in small and big ways, many children everywhere (maybe even a few adults, too). Buena Suerte (Good Luck)! May your new year flourish with prosperity and success!

• Wendy Brown says:

When I saw Bo.Bo and read her concept, I immediately thought of my teenage daughter. Strange, hah? She is at a difficult time in her life where she feels grown up but is not. She has many decisions to make in her life and I thought if Bo.Bo could help her to slow down and really THINK through her options, she would stay on the right track more often. I would love to get one for her 16th birthday in May.